About AMD Radeon RX 6800
|Model||Radeon RX 6800 GAMING X TRIO 16G|
|Product Dimensions||32.51 x 5.59 x 14.22 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||Radeon RX 6800 GAMING X TRIO 16G|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||16 GB|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR6|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT|
|Mounting Hardware||Graphics card; quick setup guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||2 kg 100 g|
About AMD Radeon Graphics Card
AMD RDNA 2 architecture in the AMD Radeon RX 6800 is the bedrock of the revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming.
AMD RDNA 2 in the AMD Radeon RX 6800 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
Get more performance through new levels of communication between AMD Ryzen desktop processors and AMD Radeon graphics cards over PCI Express.
Takes games to a new level of realism with support for features such as DirectX raytracing and variable rate shading (VRS).
Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
Also with the AMD Radeon RX 6800 you can also attain the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Axial-tech fan design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud, reinforced frame, and metal backplate enhance durability.
- MaxContact heat spreader features a super flat surface for improved thermal transfer.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.