About Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM
|Product Dimensions||24.3 x 13.4 x 4.9 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||90YV0GP0-M0NA00|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Graphics RAM Type||DDR DRAM|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Video Output Interface||HDMI|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||1 kg 100 g|
About Asus Dual Radeon RX RAM
The Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM is armed to dish out frames and keep vitals in check.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans in the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM features a Smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller in the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 52 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings in the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Auto-Extreme Technology in the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass.
This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion
The Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM deliver serious 1080p gaming and ultra high frame rates.
Get up to 3 2 high performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory.
Experience the next gen of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology1 when you pair an in the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM with an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series desktop processor.
Combine an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor with an Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM to boost your system’s performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology1.
AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory.
Enjoy increased performance with all AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
The AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution2 (FSR) boosts your frame rates 2.4x on average in FSR supported games3 with high quality.
High resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards.
Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
With the Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600 8GB GDDR6 RAM you can also access the ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 Challenger.
- The ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 Challenger D Graphics Card is powered by AMD Radeon 2nd generation 7nm RDNA Architecture with 1792 Stream Processors and 8GB of overclockable GDDR6 memory.
- Built on the latest RDNA Architecture the GPU of the ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 Challenger delivers 30% increase in its frequency operation and 2X performance compared to previous gen.
- Get up to 7% more gaming performance across select games at 8K on the Radeon RX 6600 Series graphics cards with AMD Smart Access Memory.