About ASUS Prime A520M-A Motherboard
|Manufacturer||Asus, ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime A520 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.|
|Product Dimensions||24.4 x 24.4 x 6 cm; 758 Grams|
|Item model number||PRIME A520M-A|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Compatible Processor Types||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|Graphics Card Interface||Integrated|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Total Usb Ports||12|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||758 g|
About Asus Prime Motherboard
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
Fan Xpert 2+ software in the Asus Prime Motherboard provides comprehensive control over system fans. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode in the Asus Prime Motherboard that reduces chassis fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Fans can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) in the Asus Prime Motherboard delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings.
It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
- Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 2+ allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
- A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from overheating and overcurrent.
- Each onboard chassis fan header supports PWM and DC mode.
M.2 Slot in the Asus Prime Motherboard supports data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth.
It‘s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including four rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, SafeSlot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
With this, you can also take the Asus Prime A320M-K AM4
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered, Non-ECC Memory.
- Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan controls Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
- Lightning-fast storage speeds with acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
You can also go for the Asus Prime A520M-K.
- ASUS Prime A520M-K motherboard is designed to support the AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors with DDR4 memory up to 64GB with Dual Channel Memory Architecture.
- Prime A520 series is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads. Fan Xpert software provides comprehensive control over system fans.
- The board supports HDMI 2.1 and D-Sub ports. Equipped with M.2 Slot supports data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth. Enjoy extended connectivity with support for M.2 1Gb ethernet and numerous USB ports.
Be the first to review “ASUS Prime A520M-A (AMD AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen 5000/5000 G/ 4000 G/ 3000) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 Support 1Gb Ethernet HDMI/DVI/D-Sub SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A”