About Asus Prime A520M-K
|Manufacturer||Asus, ASUS GLOBAL PTE LTD, SINGAPORE|
|Model Name||PRIME A520M-K|
|Product Dimensions||22.6 x 22.1 x 2 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item model number||90MB1500-M0EAY0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slots Available||2|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Compatible Processor Types||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer, CPU|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Total Usb Ports||12|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||800 g|
About Asus Prime Motherboard
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
Fan Xpert 2+ software provides comprehensive control over system fans. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces chassis fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Fans can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) in the Asus Prime Motherboard delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings.
It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
- Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 2+ allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
- A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from overheating and overcurrent.
- Each onboard chassis fan header supports PWM and DC mode.
M.2 Slot supports data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth.
It‘s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including four rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, SafeSlot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
With this, you can also take the Asus Prime A320M-K AM4
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered, Non-ECC Memory.
- Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan controls Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
- Lightning-fast storage speeds with acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.