About ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard
|Model||PRIME B460M-A R2.0|
|Model Name||PRIME B460M-A R2.0|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 1 cm; 839 Grams|
|Item model number||PRIME B460M-A R2.0|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1200|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||839 g|
About Asus Prime Motherboard / Asus Intel Motherboard
The ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard is a ASUS Prime series motherboards that is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series.
The ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) in the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
Multiple Temperature Sources in Each header of the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard can be set to monitor and react to several thermal sensors.
Via Fan Xpert 2+ you can even assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards — for optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
2. 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan: Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth.
ASUS OptiMem technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
- Improved memory stability and compatibility.
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages.
- Improved memory frequency margin.
Dual M.2 slots in the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
SafeSlot in the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance.
Manufactured via a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Also with the ASUS Prime B460M-A R2 Intel Motherboard you can also attain the Asus Prime B460M-A Intel Motherboard.
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O.
- Enhanced Power Solution: 8 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations.