About ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard
|Model Name||PRIME H410M-E|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 26.29 x 5.16 cm; 426.38 Grams|
|Item model number||PRIME H410M-E|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slots Available||2|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||64 GB|
|Maximum Memory Supported||64 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1200|
|Compatible Processor Types||Intel Celeron, 10th Generation Intel Core|
|Processor Model Number||Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors*|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Chipset Type||Intel H410|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||426 g|
About Asus Prime Motherboard
An intuitive Advanced mode offered in the ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard via the UEFI lets you take complete control.
A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Search Function Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
The ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard and its Series features the comprehensive cooling controls, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors.
FAN Xpert in the ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth.
ASUS OptiMem technology in the ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin.
M.2 slot in the ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard supports data-transfer speeds of up to 16 Gbps via x2 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including a rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
SafeSlot Core in the ASUS Prime H410M-E Intel Motherboard is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook.
Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.
You can also go for the Asus Prime H410M-CS Intel Motherboard
- Asus Prime H410M-CS Intel Motherboard is a Gaming Motherboard is expertly engineered to compliment the Intel platform perfectly with game-ready features and proven durability through use of High-quality components.
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core, Pentium, Gold and Celeron Processors with LGA1200 CPU Socket. Designed with VRM Heat sink and Thermal pad for maximum heat dissipation efficiently to ensure your high-speed M.2 SSD
- Built with Special features like Asus LANGuard, Asus Overvoltage protection and Stainless-Steel Back I/O for maximum durability. DIGI+ power control for precise memory and voltage tuning.
- Asus Prime H410M-CS Intel Motherboard features M.2 slot of type 22110 for higher speed and faster performance. M.2 sockets support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes.