About ASUS Prime H510M-E Intel Socket LGA1200 Motherboard Product Description
|Model Name||PRIME H510M-E|
|Product Dimensions||21.1 x 22.6 x 10.4 cm; 840 Grams|
|Item model number||90MB17E0-M0EAY0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slots Available||2|
|Maximum Memory Supported||64 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1200|
|Compatible Processor Types||10th Generation Intel Core|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Chipset Type||Intel H510|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Total Usb Ports||7|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||840 g|
About Asus Prime Intel Motherboard
The ASUS Prime H510M-E Intel Socket LGA1200 with PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, SATA 6Gbps, COM header, RGB header.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel Processors.
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings.
It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
The ASUS Prime H510M-E Intel Socket LGA1200 features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS
- Multiple Temperature Sources : Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors.
- Fan Xpert allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
- 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan : Each onboard header supports PWM or DC mode.
M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
M.2 slot supports data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
The ASUS Prime H510M-E Intel Socket LGA1200 being an Asus Prime Intel Motherboard are designed specifically for 11th Generation Intel Core CPUs and offer PCIe 4.0 connectivity for the latest GPUs.
The wide bandwidth and superfast transmission speeds allow you to create feature-rich builds that can handle high loads effortlessly.
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot for Asus Prime Intel Motherboard. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook,
Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Each header of the ASUS Prime H510M-E Intel Socket LGA1200 Motherboard can dynamically reference three thermal sensors.
Fan Xpert allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
We at Kharidiye.com offers our customers a wide range of Asus Intel Motherboard and that you can also opt for the:
- ASUS Prime Z690M-PLUS D4 – With Two massive VRM heatsinks and high-quality thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
- ASUS Prime Z690-P WiFi D4 – With M.2 heatsink that takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers.
- ASUS Prime Z690-P D4 – That offers a total of three M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCIe 4.0.
So get the best of Asus Motherboard at the best price.