About Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply Product Description
|Item Height||8.6 Centimeters|
|Item Width||15 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 15 x 8.6 cm; 2.29 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MPE-6501-ACAAB-IN|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||2 kg 290 g|
About Cooler Master Power Supply
- The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply compliance comes with latest ATX 12V V2.52 specification ensures power requirement for new age multi-core processors and Graphics card are properly met.
- New generation circuit design such as DC-to-DC + LLC circuits of the Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply offer reliable, stable output to all connected components under gaming load.
- Certified 80 PLUS Bronze Efficiency of the Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply guarantees a typical efficiency of 88% under normal operating conditions thus saving energy.
- All flat cables of the Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply take up less space and are easier to manipulate within the chassis improving ease of build and air airflow.
- The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply is of MWE Series that comes with a standard limited manufacturing warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase for complete peace of mind.
- Connectors – ATX 24 PIN x1, EPS 4+4 PIN x1, EPS 8 PIN x1, PCI-E 6+2 PIN x4, SATA x6, Preipheral 4 pin x3.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply offers a simple, reliable way to power your mid-range system safely and efficiently.
The 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency rating, DC-to-DC circuit design, discrete cables, silent mode, and 120mm HDB fan offer a power supply unit that’s solid in features and performance while remaining simple.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply will handle all your core computing needs with none of the hassles or challenges of additional specialty features, software synchronization, or other bells and whistles.
Just plug the cables you need into your components and get to work. For a great computing experience.
The efficiency of your power supply unit is important because it directly affects you system’s performance and your power bill.
The efficiency rating does not reflect the quality or reliability of a PSU. It only reflects the unit’s ability to move power from the wall to your components.
The higher a PSU’s efficiency is, the lower the total amount of power it needs to power your system.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply has an 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency rating, meaning it has a guaranteed typical efficiency of 85%.
Cooler Master now reports Cybenetics noise and efficiency ratings for current power supply units where applicable.
Power comes in multiple voltage levels in the Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply. The wall delivers power in one voltage level but your components each need a specific voltage to operate properly.
The process of converting raw power from the wall to the multiple voltage levels your parts need requires special components to complete this process quickly, efficiently, and safely.
The MWE Bronze’s DC-to-DC + LLC technology was painstakingly crafted to accomplish this goal.
The Dual Forward circuit layout has been designed to convert 12V power to 3V and 5V levels with minimal ripple noise, 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency, and reduced risk to your connected hardware.
The many processes required by a power supply unit in order to take power directly from the wall or other fixed power source.
Power needs to convert it to the correct output required by the connected components, and then distribute that power to said components safely can be full of risks.
This is where the Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply have the right protections and regulations to ensure this process runs correctly.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply’s Active Power Factor Correction uses a specialized circuit to correct power factor, leading to reduced total harmonics, corrected AC input voltage, and increased overall efficiency output.
The constant struggle between cooling and noise is as old as the consumer PC industry itself.
Keeping your components cool without having to hear about it while you work is still one of the greatest challenges for all fan based cooling technologies.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply tackles this problem with a 120mm HDB fan.
The hydro dynamic fan bearing creates less friction, making it great for low RPM operations.
This technology keeps the fan running smoothly and efficiently for longer, keeping the noise level down and extending the lifespan of the PSU.
For many PC Builders with aesthetics in mind, cabling can be on of the most troublesome parts of assembling a PC.
Cables can be confusing, too short or too long, and they almost never look good.
The Cooler Master MWE 650 Bronze-V2 Power Supply uses flat and flexible black cables to help deal with these problems.
These cables are more discrete and flexible, making them easier to implement into your system while taking up less space.
This is especially useful for smaller cases and preserving airflow.
Cooler Master MWE makes the best quality of Power Supply for desktop devices and supplies to countries world wide. Their best performance even at high work load times makes customers often to buy Cooler Master MWE Power Supply.
We at Kharidiye.com offers to you a wide range of MWE Power Supply at the best price. Among them many is the Cooler Master MWE 450-Watt Power Supply.
- Meeting the 80 plus certification for 230V, the Cooler Master MWE 450-Watt Power Supply will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85 percentage during normal use.
- The Cooler Master MWE 450-Watt Power Supply consumes less then 0.5 watt when your system is in standby mode, which not only reduces strain on the environment but also your energy bill.
- The Cooler Master MWE 450-Watt Power Supply is engineered to operate normally at 40 degrees, providing added security and reliability to system operating in warm conditions.
Be the first to review “Cooler Master MWE 650 80+ Bronze-V2 Power Supply”