About Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass
|Model Name||4000D Airflow Black|
|Product Dimensions||45.29 x 23.01 x 46.61 cm; 7.85 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||CC-9011200-WW|
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C|
|Compatible Devices||CPU, Desktops|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Material||Tempered Glass, Alloy Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item Weight||7 kg 850 g|
About Corsair Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case
With enhanced ventilation, the Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass provides outstanding system airflow in a stylish package.
Building your dream PC has never been easier when you start here.
An optimized front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
Route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean- looking build easier than ever.
The Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass is equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanesTo concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
Build it how you want today, with an easy upgrade path for tomorrow.
The Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass has a spacious interior that fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
Fits up to 2x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs, with relocatable SSD trays that can be moved to the front PSU cover.
The modern front panel I/O panel of the Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a Corsair Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case the PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.
Also with this you can also attain the Corsair Carbide Series Spec-01 RGB.
- Mid Tower Cabinet SPEC-01 RGB (ATX) with transparent side panel and RGB controller
- 120 mm front intake fan that directly draws cool air to your graphics cards.
- There are four built-in 3.5 “/ 2.5” combo drive bays for mechanical hard drives or solid-state drives, in addition to the two regular 5.25 “optical drive bays.”
- Up front, with the new high performance storage devices, the USB 3.0 connector brings you up to speed.
- Mounting points for up to five fans are available, including dual 140 mm or 120 mm front fans, dual 120 mm top fans, and a 120 mm rear fan.