About Fractal Design Define 7 White TG Clear Tint Mid Tower
|Product Dimensions||54.7 x 24 x 47.5 cm; 16 Kilograms|
|Item model number||FD-C-DEF7A-06|
|Number of items||1|
|Number of Ports||7|
|Total USB ports||5|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||16 kg|
About Fractal Design Mid Tower Cabinet / Tempered Glass Mid Tower Cabinet
The Fractal Design Define 7 White TG Clear Tint Mid Tower is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
Key features of the Fractal Design Define 7 White TG Clear Tint Mid Tower
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior.
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges.
- Multibracket converts unused fan positions to HDD, SSD or pump mounts.
One has the option to open and interchange by swapping in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions or remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
This Fractal Design Define 7 White TG Clear Tint Mid Tower comes with a design that offers a superior airflow.
As three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans comes preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions.
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Manish Khanna –
Really nice cabinet made
Manish Khanna –