About Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black TG Light Tint Mid Tower
|Manufacturer||Fractal Design, Fractal Design inc|
|Product Dimensions||60.4 x 24 x 56.6 cm; 17.9 Kilograms|
|Item model number||FD-C-DEF7X-03|
|Number of items||1|
|Number of Ports||7|
|Total USB ports||5|
|Form Factor||Extended ATX|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||17 kg 900 g|
About Fractal Design Mid Tower Cabinet / Tempered Glass Mid Tower Cabinet
The Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black TG Light Tint Mid Tower sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
Key features of the Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black TG Light Tint Mid Tower
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior.
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges.
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout.
With the Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black TG Light Tint Mid Tower you plenty of rooms in the cabinet for:
- Open Layout that allows more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480 mm in front or top and 280 mm in the base.
- Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
- Two 5.25” ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover.
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans.
You also get storage facilities that are beyond your thinking “Is it really possible?”. For you can:
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 Multibrackets included).
- Detacha PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays.
- 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers make for clean cable routing regardless of motherboard size.
About the Best Mid Tower PC Cabinet
The Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black TG Light Tint Mid Tower represents the pinnacle of compact mid-tower cases, offering a harmonious blend of aesthetics, quality, and performance.
Whether you’re a gaming enthusiast, content creator, or a professional, this case delivers the features and versatility you need to create a high-performance system that not only functions flawlessly but also looks stunning.
Its focus on noise reduction, cable management, and easy maintenance ensures that your computing experience is both powerful and enjoyable.
Elevate your PC build to the next level with the Define 7 Black TG Clear Tint Mid Tower, a case that perfectly combines form and function.
You can also attain the Define 7 XL Black Solid Mid Tower Cabinet.
- Designed with Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges to protect your internal components from external factors increasing the durability.
- Equipped with Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
- Built for Flexible storage options which allows to Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 Multibrackets included).
- The two 5.25-inch ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
- Provided with Open Layout for more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480mm in front or top and 280mm in the base.