About Eira PCI 1-Parallel port Card
|Product model||PCI 1 Parallel port card|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCI 2.1|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI 32-bit Male|
|Output Interface||1 x DB25 (25-pin, D-sub) Female Connector Parallel port|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.5 Mbps|
|Dimensions||116 x 120 x 19 mm|
|System supported||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
- The Eira PCI 1-Parallel port Card is a High-Performance PCI parallel card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC.
- The Eira PCI Port Card is a cost-effective way to connect parallel devices such as Bank Passbook Printer, CF/SM/MMC/PCMCIA Reader, CO-R/RWS, EPROM Programmer, Intelligent UPS, Lap link, LS 120 Drive, Plotter, Receipt, Scanner etc to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports).
- This Eira PCI Computer Port Card Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals.
- Easy Plug & Play installation- automatically selects IRQ and I/O address to save valuable resources for other expansion card and eliminates conflicts.
- Support Re-mapping to Legacy Addresses.
- Supports more than one card into system.
With the Eira PCI 1-Parallel port Card you can also attain the Eira PCI 2XRS232 Male Connector Serial Port.
- Being a Eira PCI Male Connector, Data transfer rates of up to 1 Mbps for efficient serial device performance.
- This Eira PCI Connector has an Easy Plug & Play installation- automatically selects IRQ and I/O address to save valuable resources for other expansion card and eliminates conflicts.
- Built-in 16C550 Compatible UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO to ensure fast data transfer while multitasking.
Dinesh Chaudhury –
Good product for my AMD Device
Dinesh Chaudhury –