About Eira PCI 2-Serial 1-Parallel Card
|Product Dimensions||11.6 x 12 x 3.8 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item model number||ER-1054|
|Operating System||Windows 10,8.1,8,7, Vista, XP,2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Memory Card Slot||CD|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||100 g|
- The Eira PCI 2-Serial 1-Parallel Card turns a PCI slot into two external 16C550 serial ports and one external EPP/ECP parallel port – an all-in-one solution that gives you both parallel and serial connections while taking up only one PCI slot.
- In this Eira PCI Parallel Card All three ports share only one IRQ, minimizing system resources required for the card.
- Parallel Port:
- Support Plug N Play SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP Compatible IEEE 1284 Port for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals.
- Fast data rates up to 1.5 Mbps.
- Serial Ports:
- Built-in 16C550 Compatible UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO to ensure fast data transfer while multitasking
- Fast data rates up to 1 Mbps.
- This Eira PCI Computer Card supports Hot-swapping and Plug and Play Connection of Peripheral Devices.
With the Eira PCI 2-Serial 1-Parallel Card we at Kharidiye.com also offers to you the Eira PCI 1-Parallel port Card.
- This Eira PCI Computer Port Card Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals.
- Easy Plug & Play installation- automatically selects IRQ and I/O address to save valuable resources for other expansion card and eliminates conflicts.
- Support Re-mapping to Legacy Addresses.