About Eira PCI 2 x 1394b + 1 x 1394a Firewire Controller Card
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 12 x 1.9 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item model number||ER-1016|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
|Hardware Interface||FireWire 800, PCI, FireWire 400|
|Special Features||Firewire Controller Card|
|Item Weight||50 g|
- The Eira PCI Firewire Controller Card can be installed in a PCI slot to add 3 FireWire ports (two IEEE1394b (FireWire 800-9 pin) ports and one IEEE1394a (FireWire 400-6 pin) to a standard computer with support for high-powered wide range of FireWire devices (e.g. DV camcorders, external hard drives, digital cameras, etc.).
- This Eira PCI Card supports Hot-Swapping and Plug-n-Play Connection of Peripheral Devices. Making it a reliable PCI Firewire Card.
- The Eira PCI 2 x 1394b + 1 x 1394a Firewire Controller Card is Compliant with IEEE 1394B and backwards compatible with IEEE1394A-2000 as well as1394-1995 standards
- No Driver required plug n play for hassle free installation.
With the Eira PCI 2 x 1394b + 1 x 1394a Firewire Controller Card you can also attain the Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port.
- Any system with a PCI bus interface can simply add the 4 internal Serial ATA interface by adding this card which supports SATA I and SATA II Drives larger than 137 GB.
- Being an Eira PCI SATA Card Reader it is Compliant with PCI Specification, revision 2.3.
- Compliant with Programming Interface for Bus Master IDE Controller, revision 1.0.
- Supports up to 4Mbit external Flash or EPROM for BIOS expansion. Making it one of the Best PCI SATA Card Reader.