About Eira PCI 4 Serial Port Card 1060
|Product model||PCI 4 Serial port card|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI 32-Bit Male|
|Output Interface||4 x RS-232 connectors serial port|
|Data Transfer Rate||Bi-directional Speeds from 50 bps to 16Mbps/ port|
|Dimensions||13.2 x 7.4 x 2 cm|
|System supported||Windows 10,8.1,8,7, Vista, XP,2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
- This Eira PCI 4 Serial Port Card 1060 can be installed in an available PCI slot to add 4 RS232 serial ports to your system.
- The Eira PCI Port Card is a perfect for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, digital cameras, printers, ISDN terminal adapters and more to your system.
- Data transfer rates of up to 1 Mbps for efficient serial device performance. Making it one of the best Best PCI Port Card.
- Easy Plug & Play installation- This Computer Port Card can automatically selects IRQ and I/O address to save valuable resources for other expansion card and eliminates conflicts.
- Built-in 16C550 Compatible UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO to ensure fast data transfer while multitasking.
- Support Re-mapping to Legacy Addresses.
- The Eira PCI 4 Serial Port Card 1060 supports more than one card into system.
- Supports Hot-swapping and Plug and Play Connection of Peripheral Devices.
With the Eira PCI 4 Serial Port Card 1060 you can also attain the Eira PCI 2 x 1394b + 1 x 1394a Firewire Controller Card.
- Support Provisions of IEEE P1394b Revision 1.33+ Simultaneous Operation of Multiple High-Performance Devices.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394 Open-HCI Specifications V1.0 and V1.1.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995 for a High-Performance Serial Bus.
- Fully Interoperable with FireWire, iLink, and SB1394 Implementation of IEEE 1394 Standard.. Fully Backward Compatible to 1394a Specification.