About Eira PCI-E Extender Riser Card x1 To x16
|Product model||PCIe Extender Riser Card x1 to x16 USB 3.0 (4-pin)|
|PCI Specification Revision||1|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express – Compatible with x1/x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||1x PCI-E 16X Adapter
1x PCI 1x riser board1x USB3.0 Cable
1x SATA15Pin-4Pin Power cable
|Dimensions||PCI||31 x 23 x 10 mm|
|Riser Card||127 x 45 x 15 mm|
|USB cable length||600 mm approx.|
|System supported||Windows 10,8.1,8,7, Vista, XP,2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003, Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
- Using SATA 15-pin Male to Molex 4-pin interface adapter strengthens the power supply and release the motherboard from graphics card power supply thus reducing the burden of motherboard while mining.
- It provides extra power supply for PCIe video card.
- The Eira PCI-E Extender Riser Card x1 To x16 can be used on motherboards which have multiple cards being run simultaneously making the mining machines free from each other.
- This Eira PCIe Riser Card works great for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and other cryptocurrency mining, run multiple video, GPU cards for better clearance and cooling.
- One end is PCI-E 16x female and another end is PCI-E 1x male.
- The adapter of the Eira PCIe Extender Riser Card with 4 holes available on PCI-E 16X side to fix PCI-E 16X connector on motherboard for more convenient management for graphics card.
- With 3xFP solid capacitors, making graphic power and supply more stable and secure.
- Using 60 cm USB 3.0 cable as extended cable which is long enough for mining machine giving more convenience, durability, freedom and faster data transfer for graphic card.
- No driver needed.
With the Eira PCI-E Extender Riser Card x1 To x16 you can also attain the Eira PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card from Kharidiye.com at the best price.
- Supports line rate of 8.0GT/s and 5.0GT/s per lane
- Supports Gen 3×4 or Gen 2×4
- Supports communication and management function
- Integrated Aquantia AQrate PHY featuring NBASE-T technology