About Eira PCi FireWire Card 400 Mbps
|Product model||PCI Firewire Card (400 Mbps)|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCI 2.1|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI 32-bit Male|
|Output Interface||2 x 6-pin(External) + 1 x 4-pin(External)
+ 1 x 6-pin(internal) IEEE 1394a ports.
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps/200 Mbps/400 Mbps|
|Dimensions||115 × 120 × 19 mm|
|System supported||Windows 10,8.1,8,7, Vista, XP,2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
- The Eira PCi FireWire Card 400 Mbps is a 4-Port (3 External/1 Internal) PCI 1394 FireWire Card lets you connect iPods, MP3 players, portable drives, digital camcorders and more to your desktop computer.
- The Eira PCI Computer Card being a FireWire adapter card supports hot-swapping, so you’ll be able to plug, unplug, and swap your FireWire peripherals with ease.
- This Eira PCi Card offers Seamless I/O interconnect.
- Peer to peer communication structure.
- Memory mapped architecture.
- This Eira PCi Card has a Backwards-compatible speeds.
- IEEE 1394 data transfer rate up to 400 Mbit/s.
- Over current protection on each port.
- Meet the IEEE 1394a-2000 Standard.
With this, we at Kharidiye.com offers to you the Eira PCI 2-Serial 1-Parallel Card.
- In this Eira PCI Parallel Card All three ports share only one IRQ, minimizing system resources required for the card.
- Parallel Port:
- Support Plug N Play SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP Compatible IEEE 1284 Port for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals.
- Fast data rates up to 1.5 Mbps.
- Serial Ports:
- Built-in 16C550 Compatible UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO to ensure fast data transfer while multitasking
- Fast data rates up to 1 Mbps.
Dinesh Hingroo –
This PCIe product does offer the best performance I have used in my device.
Dinesh Hingroo –