About Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port
|Product model||PCI SATA CARD (4- PORTS)|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCI 2.3|
|SATA Specification Revision||Serial ATA 1.0a|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI 32-bit Male|
|Output Interface||4 x Internal SATA II Ports|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 MB/s|
|System supported||Windows 10,8.1,8,7, Vista, XP,2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
- This Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port to Serial ATA Controller card is the perfect single-chip solution for designs that need to accommodate storage peripherals with the new Serial ATA interface.
- Any system with a PCI bus interface can simply add the 4 internal Serial ATA interface by adding this card which supports SATA I and SATA II Drives larger than 137 GB.
- Being an Eira PCI SATA Card Reader it is Compliant with PCI Specification, revision 2.3.
- Compliant with Programming Interface for Bus Master IDE Controller, revision 1.0.
- Supports up to 4Mbit external Flash or EPROM for BIOS expansion. Making it one of the Best PCI SATA Card Reader.
- THe Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port supports an external EEPROM, flash, or EPROM for programmable device ID, subsystem vendor ID, subsystem product ID, and PCI sub-class code.
- Fabricated in a 0.18μ CMOS process with a 1.8-volt core and 3.3 volts I/Os.
- Supports ATAPI device.
- Supports 66 MHz PCI with 32-bit data.
- The Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port supports PCI PERR and SERR reporting.
- Supports PCI bus master operations: Memory Read, Memory Read Multiple, and Memory Write.
- Supports PCI bus target operations: Configuration Read, Configuration Write, I/O Read, I/O Write, Memory Read, Memory Write, Memory Read Line (Memory Read) and Memory Read Multiple (Memory Read)
- The Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port is compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Supports four independent Serial ATA channels.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gbit/s.
- Supports Native commands queuing (NCQ).
- The Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port has a Transfer speed up to 300MB/s possible (SATA Generation 2).
- Complaint with plug n play standard.
With the Eira PCI SATA Card 4-port you can also attain the Eira PCI 4XUSB-A External-Internal Port.
- USB 2.0 EHCI and USB 1.1 OHCI Compliant.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Transfer rate: Each port up to 480Mbps.
- Over Current Protection (500mA Each Port).
- Connects to 127 USB devices simultaneously (requires additional USB hubs).