About Eira PCI Sound Card 4-Channel
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 12 x 1.9 cm; 55 Grams|
|Item model number||ER-1056|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Server 2003 Linux kernel 2.6 or later, DOS|
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||5 1|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||55 g|
- The Eira PCI Sound Card 4-Channel delivers high quality, multi-channel audio capability and supports Full-Duplex operation for simultaneous recording and playback.
- This PCI Sound Card includes a microphone port for applications requiring audio input (voice chat etc.), two audio output ports for rich clear sound, a line-In port for simple connection of auxiliary devices.
- Being an Eira PCI Components it’s Compliance is with APM 1.2, ACPI 1.1, and PPMI 1.1.
- Being one if the Best PCI Components, it offers high-performance single-chip PCI audio acceleration.
- Supports 4 Channel 16-bit stereo audio.
- This Eira Sound Cardhas a Built-in 16-bit CODEC.
- HRTF-based 3D positional audio (C3DX™) for earphone and 4-CH speakers output, supporting both Direct Sound 3D® & A3D® interfaces.
- Microphone echo and Karaoke ascending/descending key effects.
- Built-in 32 Ohm earphone buffer.
With the Eira PCI Sound Card 4-Channel you can also attain the Eira PCi FireWire Card 400 Mbps
- This Eira PCi Card offers Seamless I/O interconnect.
- Peer to peer communication structure.
- Memory mapped architecture.
- This Eira PCi Card has a Backwards-compatible speeds.
Ishan Jaiswal –
Perfect. Works the best in my Intel Device
Ishan Jaiswal –