About Eira PCIe to USB3.1 Card 1 x Type-A & 1 x Type-C Ports
|Product model||PCI-Express to USB 3.1 Card (1 x Type-A + 1 x Type-C Ports)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCI-E Specification Revision||PCI Express Base 3.0 Specification, Backward Compatible with PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0|
|USB Specification Revision||Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express-Compatible with x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||1x USB3.1 Type-C + 1x USB3.1 Type-A female connectors|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 10Gbps|
|System supported||Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or above, and drivers required|
- The Eira PCIe to USB3.1 Card 1 x Type-A & 1 x Type-C Ports lets you add one USB-Type C port and one USB-Type A port to your computer, through a PCI Express slot for a super-fast, convenient, and powerful data transfer solution.
- This Eira PCIe Type A & Type C Ports enables you to upgrade your current system by adding two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports to your computer and giving you access to data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps per port
- This Eira PCIe Type A & Type C Ports is Compatible with all USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB 1.1 devices
- Being an Eira PCIe Computer Components it is Stable and reliable ASMEDIA Chipset ASM1142.
- The PCI-E port fits in any PCIe x4 or x8 or x16 slot.
- Low-profile bracket available for small computer & server case, like 1U & 2U,
- Support 5V Max 2A power output to each USB 3.1 device
- Built-in overcurrent protection and short circuit protection on each USB port
- Support SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), High-speed (480 Mbps), and Full Speed (12 Mbps) transaction (Note: The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected).
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or above, and drivers required.
With this you can also attain the Eira PCIe 3.0 x16 to 4 x M-Key NVMe Card (64GB/s) ER3049.
Be the first to review “Eira PCI-E to USB 3.1 Card (1 x Type-A + 1 x Type-C Ports) ER1037”