About Eira PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card
|Product model||PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card (RTL Chipset)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCIe Specification Revision||PCIe 2.1|
|PCI-Express Transfer Rate||2.5 GT/s|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express x1 – Compatible with x1/x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||4 * RJ45 Gigabit LAN ports|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps half-duplex 20/200/2000 Mbps full-duplex|
|Dimensions||102 x 69mm|
|System supported||Windows® 98se/ me/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ Win7/ 2008/ Win8/ Win8.1/ Win10 (32/ 64 bit)/ Win11 (32/64 bit)|
The Eira PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card provides 4*RJ45 1000mbps ports and supports 10/100/1000M rate full duplex, half-duplex adaptive.
This Eira PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card sends Gigabit super-long frame, the highest can provide two-way data transfer rate of 1000M on each port.
Using this you can implement a gigabit network to the desktop & enhance network performance. Making it one of the best Best PCIe Ethernet Card in the IT Market.
Being a RTL Chipset Ethernet Card is much faster than, and also fully backwards compatible with 10/100BASE-T systems.
Therefore, it can be easily plugged into almost any existing network with CAT-5 cabling.
- The Eira PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card Complies with PCI-Express Revision 2.1, backward compatible with 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0a
- Complies with PCI Power Management Specification Revision 1.2
- Thid Eira PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card has a PCI-Express 1-Lane (x1) interface
- Supports standard and low-profile chassis
- A high-performance 1000BASE-T Ethernet controller card is equipped in the card.
- Backwards compatible to 10/100BASE-T networking
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation operation
- Compatible with existing CAT-5 UTP cabling
- This RTL Chipset Ethernet Card is fully compliant with IEEE802.3,IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
- Supports half / full duplex mode and 802.3x Flow Control
- Supports IEEE802.1P Layer2 Priority Encoding
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Transmit /Receive on-chip buffer support
- Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction operation
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up function support
- 4 * RJ45 Gigabit LAN ports
With the Eira PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card you can also attain the Eira PCIe x4 to 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Card (Intel 82576 chipset).
- Supports Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Supports IPv 4, IPv 6 protocols making it one of the best PCIe Ethernet Card in the market.
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 9.5K
- Supports UDP.TCP and IP Checksum offloading
- Statistics for management and RMON
- Support for virtual machines device queues
Arvind Kejriwal –
Works Well good
Arvind Kejriwal –