About Eira PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card
|Product model||PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card (AQC107 Chipset)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCIe Specification Revision||PCIe 3.0|
|PCI-Express Transfer Rate||8.0GT/s|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express x4 – Compatible with x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||1 x RJ45 (Copper)|
|Data Transfer Rate||10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T /100BASE-T|
|Dimensions||132 x 68 mm|
|System supported||Win7/ Win8/Win8.1/Win10/Win11/Server2012/ Server2016 32 or 64bits, Linux Kernels3.10 and above|
|Accessories||1 x CD-driver, 1 x Low profile bracket, 1 x PCIe Card|
The Eira PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card is a high-performance, multi-gigabit Ethernet card that supports 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/ 100BASE-T.
With a PCI Express Gen3x4 or Gen2x4, the AQtion Ethernet controller efficiently handles the 10GbE Line-rate performance.
The AQC107 in this Eira PCie LAN Card incorporates Aquantia’s AQrate® PHY technology which delivers 10GbE network connectivity speed through Cat 6a and delivers 5 GbE and 2.5 GbE network connectivity speed through 100 meters of Cat 5e or better cabling enabling higher data rates with zero change to legacy cabling.
- Compliant with PCIe Express Revision 3.0 and downstream with PCI Express Reivison2.0. Making it one of the Best PCIe LAN Card.
- Supports line rate of 8.0GT/s and 5.0GT/s per lane
- Supports Gen 3×4 or Gen 2×4
- Supports communication and management function
- Integrated Aquantia AQrate PHY featuring NBASE-T technology
- This Eira PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card supports PHY specifications with 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T /100BASE-T.
- On-chip high-resolution cable analyzer for advanced cable diagnostics
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Support
- Supports IEEE1588v2 Precision Time Protocol
- Support large send offload, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Direct Cache Access (DCA) and Header checksum for increased network performance and lower host CPU utilization
- Wake-On-LAN (WoL) power management
- This Eira PCie LAN Card supports IPv4, IPv6 and IPv6/UDP checksum offload
- Supports Jumbo frame (up to 16kbytes)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supports up to eight traffic classes and Data Center Bridging (DCB).
With the Eira PCIe x4 to 10GbE RJ45 LAN Card you can also attain the Eira PCIe x1 to 2.5G LAN CARD (RTL Chipset).
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
- Supports 1-Lane 2.5/5Gbps PCI Express Bus
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function