About Eira PCIe x4 to 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Card (Intel 82576 chipset)
|Product model||PCIe x4 to 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Card (Intel chipset)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCIe Specification Revision||PCIe 2.0|
|PCI-Express Transfer Rate||2.5 GT/s|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express x4 – Compatible with x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||2 x 1Gbe RJ-45 Ethernet ports|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps half-duplex 20/200/2000 Mbps full-duplex|
|Dimensions||108 x 69 mm (PCB Size)|
|System supported||Drivers support for FreeBSD, Linux , VMWare ESXi, Win7/ Win-server2012/ Win-server2008/ Win8/Win8.1/Win-server2016/Win10/Win11|
The Eira PCIe x4 to 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Card adopts a high-performance gigabit network controller Intel JL82576 chipset.
By providing unparalleled features of virtualization, flexible features, and proven reliable performance, this Eira PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card solves the high requirements of the generation data centre.
Being an Intel PCIe Ethernet Card has a dual 1Gbps RJ45 port which can set up a long-distance link with a file server or a remote workstation. Making it one of the best PCIe Ethernet Card in the IT Market.
- PCI-Express host interface specification v2.0 with 2.5GT/s BUS width
- This Eira PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Card complies with PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Rev1.2
- PCI-Express lanes: x4
- Complies with dual port 1GbE RJ45 port
- Being an Intel PCIe Ethernet Card it complies with the IEEE802.3ab3u and IEEE802.3 specifications
- Half duplex at 10/100Mbp operation and full duplex operation at all supported speeds
- Layer 2 functions: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control – IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Supports Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Supports IPv 4, IPv 6 protocols making it one of the best PCIe Ethernet Card in the market.
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 9.5K
- Supports UDP.TCP and IP Checksum offloading
- Statistics for management and RMON
- Support for virtual machines device queues
- Next-Generation VMDq Support (8VMs)
- Interrupt throttling control to limit maximum interrupt rate and improve CPU usage
- Drivers support for FreeBSD, Linux , VMWare ESXi, Win7/ Win-server2012/ Win-server2008/ Win8/Win8.1/Win-server2016/win10.
With the Eira PCIe x4 to 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Card you can also attain the Eira PCIe x1 to 2-port Gigabit Ethernet Card.
- A high-performance 1000BASE-T Ethernet controller card.
- Backwards compatible to 10/100BASE-T networking.
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes.
- 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation operation.