About Eira PCIeX1 4-Port Intel Gigabit Ethernet Card
|Product model||PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card (Intel 82576 Chipset)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCIe Specification Revision||PCIe 2.1|
|PCI-Express Transfer Rate||5 GT/s|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express x1 – Compatible with x1/x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||4 * RJ45 Gigabit LAN ports|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps half-duplex
20/200/2000 Mbps full-duplex
|Dimensions||158 x 69 mm|
|System supported||FreeBSD, Linux , VMWare ESXi, Win7/ Win-server2012/ Win-server2008/ Win8/
The Eira PCIeX1 4-Port Intel Gigabit Ethernet Card provides 4*RJ45 1000mbps ports.
The Eira PCie Gigabit Ethernet Card adopts Intel high-performance Gigabit network controller JL82576EB.
By providing unparalleled features of virtualization, flexible features, and proven reliable performance. Making it one of the best Best PCIe Ethernet Card in the computer market.
Being an Intel PCIe Ethernet Card, it solves the high requirements of the generation data centre, it has a Quad 1Gbps RJ45 port which can set up a long-distance link with a file server or a remote workstation.
- PCI-Express host interface specification v2.1 with 5GT/s BUS width
- This Eira PCie Gigabit Ethernet Card complies with PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Rev1.2
- PCI-Express lanes: x1
- Complies with Quad port 1GbE RJ45 port
- Onboard with 2xJL82576EB chipset
- The Eira PCIeX1 4-Port Intel Gigabit Ethernet Card complies with the IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3 specifications
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps transmit speeds
- Half duplex at 10/100Mbp operation and full duplex operation at all supported speeds
- Layer 2 functions: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control – IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Supports Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Supports IPv 4, IPv 6 protocols
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 9.5K
- Supports UDP.TCP and IP Checksum offloading
- Statistics for management and RMON
- Support for virtual machines device queues
- Next-Generation VMDq Support (8VMs)
- Interrupt throttling control to limit maximum interrupt rate and improve CPU usage.
With the Eira PCIeX1 4-Port Intel Gigabit Ethernet Card you can also attain the Eira PCIe x1 to 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Card (RTL Chipset).
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation operation
- Compatible with existing CAT-5 UTP cabling
- This RTL Chipset Ethernet Card is fully compliant with IEEE802.3,IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
- Supports half / full duplex mode and 802.3x Flow Control
Owais Khan –
Offers good performance
Owais Khan –