About Eira PCIex1 to 2.5G LAN Card
|Product model||PCIe x1 to 2.5G LAN CARD (RTL Chipset)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card with Small Form Factor Support|
|Small/Low Profile Bracket||Provided|
|PCIe Specification Revision||PCIe 2.1|
|PCI-Express Transfer Rate||5.0 Gbps|
|Input Bus Interface||PCI Express x1 – Compatible with x1/x4/x8/x16 slots|
|Output Interface||1 x 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Copper)|
|Data Transfer Rate||100/1000M/2.5G|
|Dimensions||80 x 42 mm|
|System supported||Vista /Win7 / Sever2008/Win8/ Sever 2012 / Win10 /Win11 / Linux, DOS|
|Accessories||1 x CD-driver, 1 x Low profile bracket, 1 x PCIe Card|
The Eira PCIex1 to 2.5G LAN Card converts a PCIe slot (X1/X4/X8/16) into a 2.5G RJ45 Ethernet Port.
The Eira PCIe LAN Card combines a four-speed IEEE802.3 compatible Media Access controller with a four-speed Ethernet transceiver.
It complies with the IEEE802.3u specification for 10/100Mbps Ethernet, the IEEE802.3ab specification for 1000Mbps Ethernet and the latest IEEE802.3bz specification for Super-Fast 2500Mbps Ethernet. Making it one of the Best PCIe LAN Card.
This EiraPCIe LAN Card offers high-speed transmission over CAT6/CAT5e UTP cable.
The Eira PCIex1 to 2.5G LAN Card comes with standard brackets and low-profile bracket to meet the needs of different cases such as desktops, workstations, servers, mini tower computers and so on.
This super-fast 2.5x-speed card provides much faster data-transfer speeds and is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications like gaming, communications platforms, live broadcasts, and downloads in bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Integrated 10M BASE-Te and 100/1000M/2.5G base-T 802.3 compatible transceiver
- Supports 2.5G and 1G Lite mode
- Auto-Negotiation with Extended Next Page capability (XNP)
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
- Supports 1-Lane 2.5/5Gbps PCI Express Bus
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function
- Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X
- Transmit/Receive on-chip buffer support
- Supports ECMA-393 ProxZzzy Standard for sleeping hosts, Making it to be one of the Best PCIe LAN Card in the IT market.
- Wake-On-LAN and ‘RealWow!’ Technology (remote wake-up) support
- Compatible with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
- Supports IEEE1588v1, IEEE1588v2, IEEE80.2AS time synchronization
- Supports IEEE802.1Qav credit-based shaper algorithm
- This Eira PCIex1 to 2.5G LAN Card supports IEEE802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports IEEE802.1ad Double VLAN
- Supports IEEE802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IEEE802.3bz (2.5GBase-T)
- Supports full duplex flow control (IEEE802.3x)
- Supports jumbo frame to 16K bytes
- Supports Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ)
- Supports quad-core Receive –Side Scaling (RSS)
- Supports Protocol Offload (ARP&NS)
- It is backwards compatible for 2.5Gbps/1Gbps/100Mbps
- The heatsink provides excellent heat dissipation and reduces the temperature quickly to maintain the stability of network transmission.
- Support Win7 / Sever2008/Win8/ Server 2012 / Win10 /Win11 / Linux, DOS, no driver needed on Windows10, easily download the driver in Realtek official website for other OS.
With the Eira PCIex1 to 2.5G LAN Card you can also attain the Eira PCIe x1 to Lan Card (Intel Chipset).
- Support authentication with WPA and WPA2, 802.1X(EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA. Making it one of the best PCIe LAN Card.
- Wireless power gain:2*5dB
- Complies with dual-mode Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual mode Bluetooth2.1,2.1+EDR,3.0,3.0+HS,4.0(BLE)