About Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4
|Model||B760M DS3H AX|
|Model Name||B760M DS3H AX|
|Product Dimensions||26.49 x 26.49 x 5.38 cm; 1.09 Kilograms|
|Item model number||B760M DS3H AX|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR5|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1700|
|Compatible Processor Types||12th Generation Intel Core|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI Express|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Chipset Type||Intel B760|
|Number of items||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||1 kg 90 g|
About Gigabyte Motherboard
- Intel® Socket LGA 1700：Support 13th and 12th Gen Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Hybrid 6+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR4：4*DIMMs XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- M.2 Thermal Guard：To Ensure M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch：PCIe 4.0×16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN
- Extended Connectivity：Rear USB-C® 10Gb/s, DP, HDMI
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
• The Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 comes with a 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs.
• Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
The Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices.
To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Gigabyte Motherboard is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond.
All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel Core processors.
With durability in mind, Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices.
The M.2 Thermal Guard in the Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 6 in the Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet.
Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support – Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection.
- Precision Control – Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve.
- Dual Curve Mode – Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario.
- Fan Stop – Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point.
The Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 use high-end audio capacitors.
These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Gigabyte Motherboard feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
The Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
The EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) in the Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX DDR4 is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products.
It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products.
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience.
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware.
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products.
A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios.
Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard. Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button. Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
About Intel Core Motherboard
Intel offers the best performance to its customers in terms of gaming, official work and graphics designing.
We at Kharidiye.com being an authorised dealer of Intel products do offers a wide range of Intel Motherboard supported by gigabyte and many leading brands.
Among the many you can opt for the Gigabyte B660M DS3H AX DDR4 Motherboard.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink
- Fast 2.5 GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Rear SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 TYPE-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card.
Pawan Kumar Singh –
Really nice intel gigabyte. Really performs the best.
Pawan Kumar Singh –