About Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor Product Description
|Item Height||0.39 Inches|
|Item Width||0.39 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||0.99 x 0.99 x 0.99 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item model number||EU80570PJ0876M|
|Processor Type||Core 2 Duo|
|Processor Speed||3.16 GHz|
|Processor Socket||LGA 775|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
About Intel Core Dual Core Processor
The Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor is compatible only with G31, G33, G35, G41, G43 & G45 Series motherboard.
The Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor needs thermal paste to be applied for best results.
We at Kharidiye.com offers to you a wide range of Intel Core Processors to customers at the best price.
Along with the Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor, you can attain the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Desktop Processor
- Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz 6MB 775 Processor
- Processor Count 2
- Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.7 x 3.7 cm
Along with the Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor, you can attain the Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor.
- ?? ?️Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor is a 12th Generation Alder lake Processor with 12MB Cache Memory. The 12100F has Total 4 Cores (4 Performance Cores) and 8 Threads.
- This is the Best processor CPU so Far released by Intel in i3 Range. It is supplied with additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- ? ?️Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor supports latest LGA1700 Socket. Some of the supported Motherboards are Z690, B660, H670, H610.
Also with the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Desktop Processor you can also go for the Intel Core i9-11900K Desktop Processor.
- The processor features Socket LGA-1200 socket for installation on the PCB.
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance.
- 14 nm design offers great efficiency for computing, delivers nimble processing with balanced cost, performance, and power.
BABAN KUNDU (verified owner) –
Good processor for my home PC. Got delivered in time with suitable packaging. Now using with G41 motherboard, 8gb RAM. Working perfectly. Thanks to kharidiye.com
BABAN KUNDU –
Is it compatible with P4M800-M7 revision 3.1 board ? it is having LGA 775 socket but supports 800 MHz FSB only. Please let me know.
yes should support but cant be 100% sure
SUDHEESH NARAYANAN K U (verified owner) –
SUDHEESH NARAYANAN K U –
Paresh Ratan Kundu (verified owner) –
Working fine. Good Customer support.?
Paresh Ratan Kundu –