About Intel Core i3-12100 Quad Core Processor
|Model Name||Core i3|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 0.51 cm; 450 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||BX8071512100|
|Processor Speed||3.3 GHz|
|Processor Type||Core i3|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1700|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||450 g|
About Intel Core i3 Desktop Processor / Intel Core Desktop Processor
The Intel Core i3 12100 12th Generation Desktop Processor features Hyper-Threading. The technology uses processor resources more efficiently, enabling multiple threads to run on each core.
As a performance feature it also increases processor throughout, improving overall performance on threaded software.
The Intel Core i3 12100 12th Generation Desktop Processor features Identity Protection. A Robust, convenient and cost-effective way to deter identity theft.
The protection is rooted in tamper-resistant hardware, meeting or exceeding the security of consumer-grade hardware tokens.
To benefit from the technology in the Intel Core i3-12100 Quad Core Processor, the user does not need to purchase new hardware or software.
Intel Optane memory in the Intel Core i3 12100 12th Generation Desktop Processor is a new type of computer memory that can dramatically improve boot times and accelerate system performance in desktop PCs and laptops.
It streamlines your computing experience by combining storage capacity and intelligent system acceleration.
Intel Turbo Boost Technology in the Intel Core i3 12100 12th Generation Desktop Processor dynamically increases the processor’s frequency as needed.
By taking advantage of thermal and power headroom to give you a burst of speed when you need it, and increased energy efficiency when you don’t.
Revolutionary performance and multitasking.
With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background.
- Up to 4.3 GHz Max Clock Speed
- 4 Cores, 8 Threads
Intel Device Protection Technology in the Intel Core i3 12100 12th Generation Desktop Processor with OS Guard stop system hijackers from running any operation, any instruction when the system is in supervisor mode.
Prevents any instruction, I/O operation initiated, area of memory being accessed with Intel OS Guard.
Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard helps protect the system’s pre-OS environment from viruses and malicious software attacks.
Intel Offers the best of CPU processor to customers in the market. Built with a superior technology, it works with the best performance with less heat released from their system.
With the Intel Core i3-12100 Quad Core Processor you can also attain the Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor.
- Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor is a 12th Generation Alder lake Processor with 12MB Cache Memory. The 12100F has Total 4 Cores (4 Performance Cores) and 8 Threads.
- This is the Best processor CPU so Far released by Intel in i3 Range. It is supplied with additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor supports latest LGA1700 Socket. Some of the supported Motherboards are Z690, B660, H670, H610.
- Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor uses base power of 58W and maximum power consumption of 89W.
- Intel Core i3 12100F 12th Generation Desktop Processor Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from Intel Brand.
- Both DDR5 RAM up to 4800 Mhz and DDR4 RAM up to 3200 Mhz are supported according to specific motherboard compatibility. Windows 11 runs very smoothly with this processor.