About MSI B450M Pro-VDH with AMD 3400G Combo Product Description
About MSI B450M Pro-VDH
|PROCESSOR||Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4|
|CHIPSET||AMD® B450 chipset|
AMD® B450 Chipset
AMD® B450 Chipset
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
About MSI Motherboard
MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Their R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high-quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
MSI Motherboard are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers.
Also MSI Motherboard are equipped with Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light to turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
Most MSI Motherboard have extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end Intel CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
About AMD 3400G
|Manufacturer||AMD, AMD India Pvt Ltd|
|Item Height||6 Millimeters|
|Item Width||40 Millimeters|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 0.6 cm; 510 Grams|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required.|
|Item model number||Ryzen 5 3400G|
|Processor Type||Ryzen 5 3400G|
|Processor Speed||3.7 GHz|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Graphics Card Interface||Integrated|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2.6 British Thermal Units (BTUs)|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.5 Milligrams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||7|
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells||7|
|Item Weight||510 g|
About MSI Motherboard
- The MSI B450M PRO-VDH Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- The MSI B450M PRO-VDH Supports DDR4-3466+(OC) Memory
- Audio Boost: With the MSI B450M PRO-VDH you can reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost: The MSI B450M PRO-VDH is Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Turbo M.2: The MSI B450M PRO-VDH can deliver data transmissible Speeds of Up to 32Gb/s.
- EZ Debug LED has been equipped in the MSI B450M PRO-VDH for the easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Armor is equipped in the MSI B450M PRO-VDH for Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability and strength.
- X-Boost Software is equipped in the MSI B450M PRO-VDH to auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools in the MSI Motherboard are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
- MSI Motherboard are created for performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal.
About AMD Ryzen 5
The AMD Ryzen 5 3400G is among today’s best values for an entry-level CPU that will stand alone in a PC build or upgrade, without a discrete GPU. There is No Requirement for Graphics card until you plan to use a Good One.
With the AMD Ryzen 5, AMD’s four-core eight-thread Ryzen 5 3400G comes packing AMD’s Zen+ processing cores paired with AMD’s RX Vega integrated graphics engine.
A combo that’s surely to land among the list of best CPUs for gaming because it can push playable framerates for low-resolution gaming if you’re willing to make the trade-off of lower quality settings.
AMD Ryzen 5 has made significant improvements, though. The move to from the 14nm process to 12nm, along with an optimized Zen+ design, yields solid performance improvements that include a nice bump to the CPU and GPU clocks.
The more mature process paired with un-locked multipliers also facilitates higher overclocking ceilings for the CPU, GPU and memory.
That combination, along with a beefier bundled cooler and Solder TIM, makes the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G the processor to beat for systems built around integrated graphics for low-resolution budget gaming rigs.
Desktop devices have the potential to do the important day to day tasks quickly. For this, AMD has made the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G processors exclusively for Desktops.
It’s core has been segregated to 4 core with 8 Threads. Making it easy for work load to be segregated to each of the core and your work to be done on time. Let the Processor unleash its performance to make your tasks complete.
With the increase in the number of cores, it also has the ability to make its clock rate perform the best from the base to it’s maximum. The base being 3.9 GHz means that even with 25 tabs of your Google Chrome being open, your desktop will perform well with no lag.
Yes, with high load performance one knows that the heat released will be a lot. However, the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G has been made to perform smoothly even at temperatures close to 100 Degree. So don’t need to worry about your processor over is heated.
However, to make the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G performance better, it is better that you have the best Graphics card installed in your desktops.
Thus, Kharidiye.com has the best set of Graphics card from Asus TUF Gaming TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING. Built especially for Gamers who are ready to win always.