About the MSI B450M PRO-VDH with AMD 5700G Product Description
About MSI B450M Pro-VDH
|PROCESSOR||Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4|
|CHIPSET||AMD® B450 chipset|
AMD® B450 Chipset
AMD® B450 Chipset
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
About MSI Motherboard
MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Their R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high-quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
MSI Motherboard are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers.
Also MSI Motherboard are equipped with Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light to turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
Most MSI Motherboard have extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end Intel CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
About AMD 5700G
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Processor Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Processor Type||AMD Ryzen 7|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Country of Origin||China|
About MSI Motherboard
- The MSI Motherboard Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- The MSI Motherboard Supports DDR4-3466+(OC) Memory
- Audio Boost: With the MSI Motherboard you can reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost: The MSI Motherboard is Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Turbo M.2: The MSI Motherboard can deliver data transmissible Speeds of Up to 32Gb/s.
- EZ Debug LED has been equipped in the MSI Motherboard for the easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Armor is equipped in the MSI Motherboard for Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability and strength.
- X-Boost Software is equipped in the MSI Motherboard to auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools in the MSI Motherboard are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
- MSI Motherboard are created for performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal.
Desktop devices have the potential to do the important day to day tasks quickly. For this, AMD has made the AMD Ryzen 7 5700G processors exclusively for Desktops.
It’s core has been segregated to 8 core with 16 Threads. Making it easy for work load to be segregated to each of the core and your work to be done on time. Let the Processor unleash its performance to make your tasks complete.
With the increase in the number of cores, it also has the ability to make its clock rate perform the best from the base to it’s maximum. The base being 3.9 GHz means that even with 25 tabs of your Google Chrome being open, your desktop will perform well with no lag.
Yes, with high load performance one knows that the heat released will be a lot. However, the AMD Ryzen 7 5700G has been made to perform smoothly even at temperatures close to 100 Degree. So don’t need to worry about your processor over is heated.
However, to make the AMD Ryzen 7 5700G performance better, it is better that you have the best Graphics card installed in your desktops.
Thus, Kharidiye.com has the best set of Graphics card from Asus TUF Gaming TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING. Built especially for Gamers who are ready to win always.
So enjoy your gaming experience with the MSI B450M PRO-VDH with AMD 5700G Combo and unleash the power of the MSI Motherboard made best for AMD Ryzen Chips.
Be the first to review “Combo of 2: MSI B450M PRO-VDH with AMD 5700G Desktop Processor”