About MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard
|Manufacturer||MSI COMPUTER, Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd. No. 69, Lide St., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 235, Taiwan.|
|Item Height||50 Millimeters|
|Item Width||20.5 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||24.4 x 20.5 x 5 cm; 680 Grams|
|Item model number||7273011|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1200|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||680 g|
About MSI Pro Computer Motherboard
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly.
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
With Core Boost in the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard support more cores and provide better performance as well as the DDR4 Boost delivers pure data signals for best performance and stability.
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard features tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users.
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans.
Total Fan Control in the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface.
You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
Onboard LEDs for key components in the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get it up and running again.
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard offers a lot of features like stable LAN, faster storage, and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors.
MSI LAN Manager in the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications, giving you the best online experience with low latency.
- – Allows you to change applications’ traffic priority –
- – Allows you to customize bandwidth for each application –
The MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
Transfer lots of data, music and movies over USB easier. USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports are ready in both front and rear IO, provides wide variety of options to connect your USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices.
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what.
Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
Core Boost technology in the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard combines MSI’s premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision.
Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
With the MSI PRO H410M-B Motherboard you can also attain the MSI H510M Pro-E Motherboard.
- The MSI H510M Pro-E Motherboard supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket.
- The MSI H510M Pro-E Motherboard supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
You can also attain the powerful version of the H410M-B, the MSI Pro H610M-B Motherboard.
- The PRO H610M-B DDR4 is a business-oriented micro-ATX motherboard featuring the latest Intel H610 chipset that includes legacy-friendly display connectivity.
- Designed for value-oriented businesses that run Intel 12th Gen Core processors (LGA 1700).
- The motherboard can support the latest PCIe 4.0 x16 graphics cards as well as dual DDR4 dual-channel memory for up to 64 GB of SDRAM – ideal for standard business computing needs.
- The PRO H610M-B DDR4’s storage features a Gen3 M.2 x4 32Gb/s slot.
- In terms of connectivity, the PRO H610M-B DDR4 features 1G LAN network capability.
Display interface comprises of HDMI 2.1 (4K/60Hz) port for high-end settings, while a legacy-friendly VGA port supports older monitors.
- The rear panel also includes 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gb/s) Type-A ports and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost.