About Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower|
|DIMENSION (H X W X D)||608 x 333 x 570 mm
(23.9 x 13.1 x 22.4 inch)
|NET WEIGHT||16.3 kg|
|MOTHERBOARDS||6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)|
|I/O PORT||USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1|
|PSU||Standard PS2 PSU (optional)|
|FAN SUPPORT||Left Side:
4 x 120mm
3 x 140mm
|RADIATOR SUPPORT||Left Side:
1 x 480mm
1 x 420mm
|CLEARANCE||CPU cooler height limitation:
VGA length limitation:
280mm (With Reservoir)
320mm (Without Reservoir)
PSU length limitation:
About Thermaltake TG Cabinet / Themaltake Core Mid Tower Cabinet
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition comes with 5mm tempered glass panel plus stainless steel panel secure mechanism.
It also comes with Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition:
- four USB 3.0 data transfer ports
- a motherboard tray and fully modular design that allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical)
- dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical
- placement locations for liquid cooling components.
Uncover greatness with the Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition panoramic viewing angle with its full tempered glass window to protect and present.
Key features of the Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition
- One 3.5″ or 2.5″ w. HDD Tray + Two 3.5” or 2.5” w. HDD Bracket + Three 3.5″ or 2.5″ Behind M/B Tray
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- Max VGA Length: 280mm (with Reservoir), 320mm (w/o Reservoir)
- Max PSU Length: 200mm.
True open frame case, the Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition features 5mm thickness tempered glass panel that meets the highest standards in the industry.
Unlike other cases in the market, the enlarged glass window permits users to fully display every RGB component of the system, and show off their dedication and skill set.
This Themaltake Core Mid Tower Cabinet is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement.
Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance.
Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design bracket with this Thermaltake Gaming Cabinet.
Further, the Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. TT Gaming Riser Cable is included.
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition offers flexible motherboard mounting options with motherboard support tray.
Users can choose the way they want to display the motherboard vertically or horizontally for outstanding cooling performance.
By practicing and incorporating the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing.
Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries.
The new Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition comes with:
- 5mm tempered glass panel
- stainless steel panel secure mechanism
- four USB 3.0 data transfer ports
- a motherboard tray
- fully modular design that allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical)
- dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical and placement locations for liquid cooling components.
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition enables user to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays.
No more unreachable screw corners or gaps and enjoys installation in a breeze with Dismantlable Modular Design.
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition comes with four USB 3.0, and HD audio connector together with the Power and Reset Button on the side panel.
Freely build the system from the ground up with modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays without unreachable corners or gaps.
The modular drive racks allow users to easily install up to six 3.5”/2.5” storage devices.
Users can remove the drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.
Total 1 Accessible 3.5″ or 2.5″ with HDD Tray + 2 Accessible 3.5” or 2.5” with HDD Bracket + 3 Hidden 3.5″ or 2.5″ Behind M/B Tray (Inside the Chassis).
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition bracket comes with (AC-040-A31NAN-C1 NOT Included) that is designed to support the AIO (All-In-One) liquid cooling system and HDD expansion.
The Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti Mid Tower Edition can hold up to three brackets. Left side can support up to 480mm radiator with four 120mm or three 140mm fan.
About Thermaltake Gaming Cabinet / Best Gaming Cabinet
Being made prefectly for gamers across the world has made it attained the name of being one of the best gaming cabinet.
Kharidiye.com being one of the authorised dealer for Thermaltake Gaming Cabinet also offers to you Thermaltake Core P3 TG Black ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing Cabinet
- ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
- TT LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case
- 3 Years Warranty
- Country of Origin: China
You can also attain a wide range of Thermaltake Cabinets. You can also attain the Thermaltake Divider 300 TG ARGB Snow.
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Type-C, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Built-in Addressable ARGB Fans with controller for expansion and SYNC support
- ATX Form Factor Motherboard Support with Full Length PSU Cover
- Triangulated side panel design with vented front and side panels
- Patented rotational expansion slots for standard or vertical installations of Graphics, Capture or other devices
Jason Cheng –
As a computer user for gamig this is a perfectly built chassis.
Jason Cheng –