About Torrent Black Solid E-ATX Mid Tower Cabinet
|Manufacturer||Fractal Design, Fractal Gaming AB, Victor Hasselblads gata, 16A, 421 31 Västra Frölunda, Sweden|
|Model Name||Fractal Design Torrent Black Solid|
|Product Dimensions||54.4 x 24.2 x 53 cm; 10.4 Kilograms|
|Item model number||FD-C-TOR1A-05|
|Number of items||1|
|Number of Ports||5|
|Total USB ports||3|
|Form Factor||Extended ATX|
|Item Weight||10 kg 400 g|
About Fractal Design Mid Tower Cabinet / Black Mid Tower Cabinet
The Torrent Black Solid E-ATX Mid Tower Cabinet is built to maximize cooling potential straight out of the box.
This Torrent Black Solid E-ATX Mid Tower Cabinet comes with a brand-new component layout and two custom-made 180 x 38 mm Dynamic PWM or Prisma RGB PWM fans.
This Fractal Design Mid Tower Cabinet is a perfect fit for anyone serious about high-end cooling – with or without a custom water loop.
Key features of the Fractal Design Torrent Black Solid E-ATX Mid Tower Cabinet:
- Open grille and unblocked internal layout.
- Comes with two 180 x 38 mm PWM or RGB PWM fans and three 140 mm fans.
- Front fan brackets cater to standard radiator and fan sizes.
The Torrent Black Solid E-ATX Mid Tower Cabinet comes with a Top-Tier Airflow:
- Designed for exceptional performance at controlled sound levels with included fan hub.
- The 38 mm thick 180 mm fans leverage power, size, and thickness for massive air-moving capacity.
- Streamlined through and through for component breathing room and superlative airflow.
The design of the cabinet has been made in a manner that lets your chassis attain a good airflow:
- Open layout with expansive base intakes and extra-large bottom fan support offers exceptional GPU cooling.
- Optional front and bottom nylon filters included, allowing the user to prioritize between dust filtering or even higher airflow.
- Streamlined open interior provides plenty of breathing room for components and maximizes performance potential for both air and water cooling.
The cabinet of this Fractal Design RGB Mid Tower Cabinet has been made that can streamline inside out:
- Front fan brackets allow for unblocked airflow to the larger fans while catering to standard radiator and fan sizes.
- Both front and bottom panel can support extra-thick radiators and push-pull fan configurations up to 420 mm.
- Seven bridgeless expansion slots allow for extensive customization.
You can do a quick start and give a clean finish with the Fractal Design Torrent Compact RGB White TG Light Tint:
- Comes with external cable straps for tidying up behind your computer.
- New, pre-installed Nexus 9P Slim PWM fan hub.
- Removable top bezel and cable guides with cable straps make for easy installation and cable management.
- Two sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-damping rubber grommets for smooth, quiet and reliable operation.
- Four dedicated SSD brackets included.
About Best Mid Tower Cabinet
Fractal offers one of the best cabinets in the IT market and that Kharidiye.com being one of the authorised dealers offers to you the White version of it.
You can also attain the white transparent tempered glass version of it with light tint. Visit at Fractal Design Torrent Compact RGB White TG Light Tint Mid Tower Cabinet
- The open interior and top mounted PSU provides plenty of breathing room for components and maximizes performance potential.
- Space optimized, yet still capable of handling E-ATX motherboards up to 274 mm wide.
- Comes with two Prisma ARGB PWM fans (RGB version) or Dynamic X2 PWM fans.
- Our Fractal Design 180 x 38 mm fans leverage power, size and thickness for massive air-moving capacity.
- Front fan brackets allow for unblocked airflow to the larger fans while catering to standard radiator sizes.
- Dust filters for front and bottom easily accessible by removing the front.
- Removable top bezel and routing clips with cable ties make for easy installation and cable management.
Utkarsh Kumar –
Clearly supports the moetherboard and the cooling fans with RGB running nicely. I love it.
Utkarsh Kumar –