TP-Link TL-SF1016D 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch (Black)
- Innovative energy efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput
- 3.2 Gbps switching capacity, store and forward switching scheme and auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware, plug and play design simplifies installation and fanless design to make sure it works quietly
TP-Link TL-SF1016D 16-port Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. The Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as a general port or Uplink port and can be simply plugged into a server, hub or a switch, using a straight-through or crossover cable.
From the Manufacturer
The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SF1016DS provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016DS can save up to 70%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.